- 3 identical glass cups (or clear plastic)
- 5 eggs (crack into 1st cup)
- milk (fill 2nd cup to same volume as 1st cup)
- flour (fill 3rd cup to same volume as 1st cup)
- pinch of salt
- vegetable oil
- Blend the eggs, milk, and flour together and add a pinch of salt.
- Let mixture sit 10-15 minutes while you prepare the muffin tin.
- Place a ½ tsp of vegetable oil into each muffin tin hole.
- Warm tins with oil in the oven at 425 F for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the batter, give another quick mix.
- Evenly distribute the batter between the 12 muffin tin holes. Oil in the tins should be warm enough that the batter slightly sizzles.
- Cook for about 20 minutes at 425 F until golden brown.
These are traditionally eaten with gravy as part of a larger meal. They are also excellent with jam, syrup, or just by themselves.
If you enjoyed that article, try out a couple more:
We are Kelli and Nathan, we have been married for over 20 years, and have 8 kids. In our lives we have had a lot of success, and a lot of failures, we are hoping to help others learn how to improve their lives and avoid potential pitfalls. Please follow us on YouTube, or one of our other social media accounts. If you have any questions we would love to try to help.