Waffles or Pancakes
- 2¼ cup flour
- 1½ Tbsp sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2¼ cup milk
- ½ cup oil
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Mix together wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry mixtures.
- Mix until smooth and let sit for a few minutes (makes them fluffier).
- Pour onto waffle iron or frying pan and cook.
We used to make this recipe all the time but we have found that the Krusteaz pancake mix is easier, and tastes just as good.
We are Kelli and Nathan, we have been married for over 20 years, and have 8 kids. In our lives we have had a lot of success, and a lot of failures, we are hoping to help others learn how to improve their lives and avoid potential pitfalls. Please follow us on YouTube, or one of our other social media accounts. If you have any questions we would love to try to help.