This is just how we make a really simple meal that is still yummy and allows us to easily use different sauce for different children (or parents) depending on their tastes.
- spaghetti noodles cooked
- parmesan cheese or grated cheddar cheese
- jar of spaghetti sauce
- Cook noddles according to package directions.
- Drain noodles in colander.
- Place noodles on plate and cover wtih sauce.
- Warm noodles and sauce in microwave.
- Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!
We are Kelli and Nathan, we have been married for over 20 years, and have 8 kids. In our lives we have had a lot of success, and a lot of failures, we are hoping to help others learn how to improve their lives and avoid potential pitfalls. Please follow us on YouTube, or one of our other social media accounts. If you have any questions we would love to try to help.