Rice Krispie Squares
- ¼ cup butter
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows or 40 large marshmallows
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows for 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Stir melted marshmallows and Rice Krispies into a large greased bowl, mix until Rice Krispies are well coated.
- Using lightly greased spatula, press into greased 9x13 pan.
- Place in fridge until set.
We are Kelli and Nathan, we have been married for over 20 years, and have 8 kids. In our lives we have had a lot of success, and a lot of failures, we are hoping to help others learn how to improve their lives and avoid potential pitfalls. Please follow us on YouTube, or one of our other social media accounts. If you have any questions we would love to try to help.