Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 cup margarine
- 2 cup white sugar
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 cup chocolate chips or raisins
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Add cinnamon and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes.
We are Kelli and Nathan, we have been married for over 20 years, and have 8 kids. In our lives we have had a lot of success, and a lot of failures, we are hoping to help others learn how to improve their lives and avoid potential pitfalls. Please follow us on YouTube, or one of our other social media accounts. If you have any questions we would love to try to help.