Simple Meat and Gravy
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp Better Than Bouillon mix
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb of stew meat
- Add water to the slow cooker and mix in bullion and onion.
- Add stew meat.
- Add salt and pepper as wanted.
- Let cook for 4-6 hours.
- If you have an Instant Pot, cook meat for 10-15 minutes to soften the meat.
- Meat should be juicy and tender, the liquid can be used to make gravy.
If you enjoyed that article, try out a couple more:
We are Kelli and Nathan, we have been married for over 20 years, and have 8 kids. In our lives we have had a lot of success, and a lot of failures, we are hoping to help others learn how to improve their lives and avoid potential pitfalls. Please follow us on YouTube, or one of our other social media accounts. If you have any questions we would love to try to help.