- 4-6 chicken breasts or 12-14 chicken tenderloins (enough to fill the 9x13 pan, they can overlap slightly because they shrink when cooked)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 cups water
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- Place chicken in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350º F for 1 hour, until chicken is fully cooked. (If your chicken was frozen you may need an hour and a half.)
We often serve this over rice and with a selection of vegetables, we find peas go particularly well.
If you enjoyed that article, try out a couple more:
We are Kelli and Nathan, we have been married for over 20 years, and have 8 kids. In our lives we have had a lot of success, and a lot of failures, we are hoping to help others learn how to improve their lives and avoid potential pitfalls. Please follow us on YouTube, or one of our other social media accounts. If you have any questions we would love to try to help.