Chicken Fried Rice
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- oil for frying pan
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of red onion (actually 2 portions of a 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup of diced carrot
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 cup of cooked chicken. (We use leftover rotissore chicken)
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Cook 1 cup of rice with 2 cups water in rice cooker.
- Cook 2 scrambled eggs and remove from pan.
- Fry carrots and half the onion, add peas continue frying, and remove from pan.
- Fry diced cooked chicken and the other half of the onion and remove from pan.
- Fry rice and soy sauce. Mix well while frying.
- Add egg, vegetables, and chicken back into pan.
- Mix everything together for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you enjoyed that article, try out a couple more:
We are Kelli and Nathan, we have been married for over 20 years, and have 8 kids. In our lives we have had a lot of success, and a lot of failures, we are hoping to help others learn how to improve their lives and avoid potential pitfalls. Please follow us on YouTube, or one of our other social media accounts. If you have any questions we would love to try to help.