- 1½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cup sugar
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 cup margarine (melted)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Make a well in the center and add all the wet ingredients. Stir by hand until just combined. Don't over mix!
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Dough will be very thick.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes. Don't over bake, take them out when just barely done.
- Serve alone or with ice cream.
We are Kelli and Nathan, we have been married for over 20 years, and have 8 kids. In our lives we have had a lot of success, and a lot of failures, we are hoping to help others learn how to improve their lives and avoid potential pitfalls. Please follow us on YouTube, or one of our other social media accounts. If you have any questions we would love to try to help.