- ½ cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp yeast
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp salt
- 5-7 cups all-purpose flour
- Proof yeast. Place warm water, yeast, and 1 Tbsp of sugar in a tall glass and let rise for 5-10 minutes.
- Melt butter (microwave).
- Add 5 of the 7 cups of flour with the rest of the dough ingredients and mix.
- Mix yeast into the dough.
- While mixing, slowly add remaining flour until dough is smooth and the sides of the bowl are clean.
- Continuing mixing for five minutes.
- Cover bowl and let rise for an hour.
- Grease three bread pans.
- Form dough into 3 loaves and place in pans. Cover and let dough rise until double.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 to 35 minutes until browned on top.
We are Kelli and Nathan, we have been married for over 20 years, and have 8 kids. In our lives we have had a lot of success, and a lot of failures, we are hoping to help others learn how to improve their lives and avoid potential pitfalls. Please follow us on YouTube, or one of our other social media accounts. If you have any questions we would love to try to help.