- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 bananas (overly ripe)
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix sugar and butter together.
- Mix in eggs and banana.
- Mix in remainder of ingredients. Don't overmix.
- Pour into bread pan, should make 1 loaf. (A double recipe sometimes makes 3 loafs.)
- Bake at 350 F for about 60 minutes (fork inserted into center should come out clean).
We are Kelli and Nathan, we have been married for over 20 years, and have 8 kids. In our lives we have had a lot of success, and a lot of failures, we are hoping to help others learn how to improve their lives and avoid potential pitfalls. Please follow us on YouTube, or one of our other social media accounts. If you have any questions we would love to try to help.